sábado, 1 de janeiro de 2011

Amagase Touma

Amagase Touma (天ヶ瀬冬馬)
Voiced by Terashima Takuma (寺島拓篤)
Age: 17
Height: 175 cm
Weight: 57 kg
Blood Type: B
Birthday: March 3
Three Size: 81-65-80

"My goal is to be top idol, nothing more. I get things done, and I'm not ever losing to those idols who just talk and play all day. I'll show you my performance!"

Amagase Touma. Grumpy, serious and over competitive. Leader of 961 Pro's Project Jupiter.
As a rival from 961 Production, he would do anything in his strength to get the IA Awards. He does not like it when people get in his way or when he has to face weak opponents. As a solo idol, he is rather strong.
He would insult the idols from 765 Production, calling them "weak" and "low-leveled". He even thinks they are playing childish "pretend" games with each other.

Image Songs
- BANG×BANG

Appearances (Games)
- The iDOLM@STER 2 as non-playable character

Appearances (Anime)
- The iDOLM@STER as supporting character

Images